5. What is your favorite costume to wear? Your least favorite?
My favourite has been Hilda for a while, because it’s so comfortable and doesn’t require a full wig or anything fancy. I only recently beat the main story of the game though….
My least favourite is probably Black Rock Shooter… I know now I could’ve done so much better with it, and those shorts did NOT look flattering from behind…
On the other hand, look how slim I used to be wow…
11. Describe your worst cosplay experience.
London Expo May 07 I think it was… Mother Nature was paying her monthly visit, and it was so hot on the tube I fainted on the way there.
Then I changed into costume, Bridget with his silly supertight shorts, which was a bad idea because I was in pain all day.
Then I got seperated from my group, and while I was alone my bag got stolen as I posed for a photo… My housekeys and purse (card and £50 cash included) were in there…
Then on the way back, I left my coat on the bus.
It was horrible.
14. Your most favorite cosplay picture you’ve ever had taken is …?
Oh, that’s hard! It’s either this one or this one.
Hopefully AmeCon will bring me some more good photos :D
Hey should I make Elsie’s school uniform sometime??
My List of Questions I Want My Followers To Answer
- If you are out of tissues, what do you use to blow your nose?
- What do you normally order at Subway?
- What do you do with old wrist bands and ticket stubs?
- What is your favorite word that starts with a P?
- Which musical artists do you prefer when you are going to have an evening of self pity?
- Do you prefer to drink (anything, not just alcohol) out of a bottle or a cup?
- Green apples or red apples?
- Toilet paper, it’s just as soft..?
- Italian BMT! However, Chicken Teriyaki is growing on me…
- I don’t remember the last event that gave me a wristband! I keep all my conbadges on one nice old con lanyard though! I throw away tickets usually.
- P… pyjamas? Yeah. Good old PJs :)
- Utada Hikaru in every situation, but her ballads are the best for singing along to when you feel like crap.
- Bottle, especially glass bottles. It’s really hard to find Coca Cola in glass bottles over here (plastic everywhere booo), but oh god glass bottle coke is the BEST.
- Pink apples! Usually I’d say green, but if I can find them, Pink Lady are the most delicious apples I’ve ever eevvveerr had.